Momentum Developments Pty Ltd is a privately owned Projects Development firm, a leading property development and investment group with major projects in Doncaster, Boxhill, Clayton Sth and Mitcham.
The company has a successful track record in identifying opportunities in a wide range of sectors
These range from master-planned Residential apartment communities to Retirement villages.
By working with leading architects, interior designers and Master Builders, momentum Developments creates projects that are high in energy efficiency and offer added value to their customers whilst creating a greener future for generations to come.
Founded by Paul Huggins in 2008, Momentum Developments Pty Ltd, now has a team of 10 people who are committed to providing high quality, professional and personal service to our clients. In June 2010, Momentum Developments Pty Ltd was awarded by the City of Manningham for the future building of a highly efficient 6 star energy rated “Pinnacle”. By moving away from using the total building envelope, using only 60% for Residential and the remaining 40% for ambiance. Giving our projects more purchaser attraction for future added resale value. These added client benefits has allowed us to improve our service offering while helping us to focus our strategies primarily on the goal of achieving major results without conflicting interests.
Our development choices are made in conjunction with our clients and our strategies are the basis for the development, not the product. This results in our buildings being appreciated by our clients with the comfort of knowing that their interests are put first.
Our purchasers come from all areas of life, and occupations, businesses and personal situations. We have a range of apartments that provide innovative design and solutions to suite most financial scenarios to ensure that you progress towards achieving your lifestyle and/or investment financial goals with confidence.
Why Choose Momentum Developments Pty Ltd?
Personalised service - we take the time to know who you are and you feel comfortable knowing who all of us are.
Problem solving – we try to develop property to achieve a solutions to your every need and review with our clients to ensure that these continue to work.
Professional – our team of qualified property advisers ensure that the property you purchase is of a high standard and most appropriate.
As an independent developer we have no affiliations with product providers so you can be confident that the property you receive is of the highest quality.