The company, Momentum Developments Pty Ltd, was started over 20 years ago.  The vision of the company is to be able to provide a product that is unique to the market that has unprecedented style and quality in a timeless design that will still look unique in its own prestigious way in ten, fifteen or even twenty years’ time. 

Momentum Developments Pty Ltd

Momentum Developments Pty Ltd is a leading, privately owned property development and investment group with major projects in the South East of Melbourne. Founded by Paul Huggins in 1994, Momentum Developments is committed to providing high quality, professional and personal service to clients. In June 2010, Momentum Melbourne Developments was awarded by the City of Manningham for the future building of a highly efficient 6 star energy rated “Pinnacle."

The company has a successful track record in identifying opportunities in a wide range of sectors, ranging from master-planned residential apartment communities to retirement villages.

Developing for the future

By working with leading architects, interior designers and master builders, Momentum Developments creates projects that are high in energy efficiency and offer added value to consumers through contemporary design, whilst creating a greener future for generations to come. The company has moved away from utilizing the total building envelope, using only 60% for residential and the remaining 40% for ambiance. This creates much more attractive proposition for purchases in terms of lifestyle and for resale value in the future.

Development choices are made in conjunction with clients and strategies are the basis for the project, not the product. This results in the design of buildings being very much client driven and ensures that practicality and their interests are placed as paramount. Clients come from all areas of life and occupations, businesses and personal situations.

As an independent developer we have no affiliations with product providers so you can be confident that the property you receive is of the highest quality.